EGen2022 Review Committee
- Dr Evangelia Chrysikou, University College London, United Kingdom
- Dr Isaiah Durosaiye, University Of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Professor Joseph Falzon, The Malta College of Arts, Science And Technology, Malta
- Dr Christina Malathouni, University Of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Dr Jonas Rehn, Darmstadt University Of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Eleftheria Savvopoulou, The Bartlett Real Estate Institute, University College London, United Kingdom
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the EGen2022 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past EGen conferences via the links below.